An amazing new opportunity has come up for a Childrenswear Designer to join this highly successful childrenswear company.
The Childrenswear Designer will design multi product daywear across boys and girls, with some license product design.
The Childrenswear Designer Responsibilities
- Conduct in depth trend into shapes, colours, graphics and trends
- Competitor research
- Respond to briefs with the above research and going the extra mile by producing new and innovative designs
- Attend customer meetings and present designs
- Liaise with the factories
The Childrenswear Designer Skills
- Fully competent using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent communication, particularly working between factories and the customers
- Confident in your abilities and when presenting designs
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
The Childrenswear Designer will report into the Design Director and will have previous experience in a similar role, licensed design experience would be beneficial although not essential.
This is a hybrid role and will be 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.