Due to continued success, this leading ladieswear supplier is looking for a Ladies & Children's Assistant Multi-Product Designer to join the team.
We are looking for a passionate and creative multi-product designer. You must have a strong handwriting and understand fashion
- Be a talented designer with strong drawing skills and a creative eye
- Have a keen eye for trend and high street style - with a good awareness of catwalk, aspirational brands, what is in store and cultural trends
- Understand the production process, to create beautiful garments that perform well in manufacturing
- Be adaptable to different handwriting styles and customer bases, across multi-product
- Have an understanding of pricing structure, inc. trim and fabric costs, in relation to different customer price-points
- Have business acumen to be able to design strong, commercial garments that sell and to follow up with best seller updates
- Be confident and be able to communicate with buyers and present ideas in meetings
- Be a strong team player that shares ideas and works well with others
- Be charismatic and hard-working
The company works with a lot of customers in the UK and Internationally
For more information contact Jodie Howell – please ensure we receive 3 or 4 jpegs of work along with your application.
We regret due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted