At Lloyds Banking Group we’re transforming our marketing – embracing the latest technologies whilst investing heavily in our systems, capabilities, and people. We’re striving to lead the industry sector in Digital Marketing, and customer experience, especially in the creation of needs-based content marketing and digital journeys.
The next phase of which is the creation of a dedicated team responsible for the strategic optimisation of website content across our retail banking brands, as we seek to realign content based on customer needs and our segmentation strategy, rather than the product centric approach we take today.
This role will help to drive the strategic optimisation of website content across our retail banking brands, as we seek to realign content based on customer needs and our segmentation strategy, rather than the product centric approach we take today.
You'll work with the Website Content Senior Manager to redefine how our websites surface content to customers and will have to work collaboratively with the BCE squads, the SEO Team as well as contacts across CCO, DC&E, Group Analytics and Group Transformation more broadly.
Using data and customer insights to drive out requirements, ensuring that customer engagement and performance data are the main driver of our decision making, enabling us to build best in class customer journeys across our web estates.
Location & Ways of Working:
Our team is based across Halifax and Chester therefore we'll need you to be based a commutable distance from one of these areas. We work in a hybrid model, splitting our time between the office and working from home.
Some of the activities you'll be involved in are:
- Relentless focus on creative excellence, improving customer journeys and creating better experiences. Experience in developing and implementing complex content marketing campaigns. Strong production experience of digital assets.
- This role will help redefine how our websites surface content to our customers and will have to work collaboratively with the BCE squads, SEO Teams, as well as contacts across CCO, DC&E, Group Analytics and Group Transformation more broadly.
- Establish excellent collaborative working relationships with key partners and aligns them in ways that ensure action and drive the delivery of plans.
- Skilled in translating complex data into useful insight, and able to make data-informed recommendations based website analytics.
- Good understanding of customer segmentation strategy and the required translation into audiences for Customer Engagement. Able to identify of key moments in customer journeys to inform target experience design and optimisation.
- Work with internal colleagues across CCO and Transformation.
- Self-motivated, and able to manage time effectively.
- You’ll have a background in successfully implementing content driven marketing campaigns with a detailed understanding of our customer segmentation strategy
- Demonstrable passion for digital journeys, with working knowledge of how to build effective online content and customer journeys.
- You’ll have a detailed knowledge of performance drivers for content driven marketing
- Accurate, clear and concise communication (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Reliable and organised
Sound like you?
In return, you’ll enjoy our dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. Here, you'll grow as a person and develop your career. As a valued member of our team, we'll support to grow and advance you through excellent training and progression opportunities. Our customers’ experience and success starts with yours.
As well as a competitive salary, you’ll receive:
- A Discretionary Performance Bonus Award
- Generous pension contribution
- 30 Days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits to suit your lifestyle
- Private health cover
- Access to Share Schemes
So, if you’d like to be part of an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference, we’d love to hear from you. Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, including performance-related bonus, private health cover, share schemes and a generous pension contribution, along with the option to choose an additional cash lump sum or pick from a wide range of industry leading benefits.
Together we make it possible - join us and you’ll be part of an organisation that values your contribution and empowers you to make a difference.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.