Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Partnership Sales Manager in selling Sky Media properties across the full range of non-spot opportunities to our Network of media agencies.
- Deliver an on brand, high standard of pitches and response output.
- Responsibility for campaign management and delivery of all deals.
- Engage external clients with regular comms and proactive pitches for relevant brands.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the relevant London departments, as well as internally in Manchester.
- Produce content & market updates for agency meetings – revenue and audience information, programming, Sky Media asset updates, as well as key company news/innovations.
What you’ll bring:
- An understanding of products within the Sky Media portfolio is desirable with the passion to learn about skys new innovations and products.
- Excellent sales, presentation, and communication skills.
- Ability to work within set timeframes.
- Knowledge of other media and where Sky Media’s product set fits into that marketplace.
- Strong relationship skills – both with customers and internally.
- Proven administration and organisational skills.
Sky Media is the advertising sales arm of Sky, offering businesses of all shapes and sizes an exciting array of opportunities on TV, online and on the go. Reaching over 95% of the UK population, Sky Media represents all of Sky’s channels and sites including Sky Sports, Sky News, Sky One, Sky Cinema, Sky Arts, Sky Atlantic and Sky Witness. Sky Media also sells on behalf of a range of renowned broadcasters and channels including Channel 5, Discovery, National Geographic, MTV, FOX, Nickelodeon and Comedy Central.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Manchester Cotton House:
The Sky Media Manchester team are based in the city centre, a two-minute walk from St Peter’s Square tram stop. Parking is available on site on a first come, first serve basis. The team have access to a newly renovated roof terrace (to enjoy when it’s not raining!) and can take advantage of services and events through the Bruntwood Collective. These include access to fitness classes, book club and other socials!
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.