We are currently looking for a mid-level UI/UX Designer to join our growing Product team where you will play a huge role in transforming the look and the feel of our Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS) platform which has Voice, Digital and Omnichannel capabilities.
You will be working closely with our Lead UI/UX designer and Inhouse Development team to implement both iterative improvements to the current front-end of our product, as-well as working on a complete overhaul of the look and feel of our current platform, ensuring exceptional customer experience.
We operate in in a B2B environment therefore you will have a diverse range of stakeholders including Resellers, MSPs VARs, System integrators and of course end customers who will be your eyes and ears in the Contact centre, industry highlighting and providing insights into where we can improve our customer journey.
TelXL is an extremely exciting and successful business at a pivotal point in its twenty-two year journey. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, but we cant achieve customer and product focused strategies without the right people in our team.
- Create a highly customer focussed design ensuring the best customer experience for all users.
- Be passionate about the latest UI and UX methodologies enabling you to research, recommend and implement technologies and tools that improve the UX and design of the TelXL product.
- Consistently listen to the voice of the customer from all stakeholders, ensuring we stay ahead of the curve in user experience building
- Be a confident and clear communicator who has the ability to advocate for the end user and what they need from a product from a design perspective.
- Researching and gathering user requirements, creating, and maintaining product design systems and their UI elements and components.
- Ideate your ideas and test your prototypes with Users and Key Stakeholders.
- Execute quantitative and qualitive research to gain user feedback on your prototypes and designs to drive your decision making.
- Highly conscientious in building in accessibility and other non-functional requirements
- Contribute to graphic design needs within the business
- Identify improvements and troubleshoot UX issues with new and existing product solutions e.g. (Responsiveness, accessibility, usability & performance)
- Able to work in close partnership with our product owners, engineering teams, marketing and others around the business to understand strategic goals for the product, whilst being empathetic to technical constraints.
- Effectively communicate concepts using Wireframes, IA, User journeys, Prototypes, Process flows and low and hi fi quality designs.
UI/UX Designer Mid-Level ideally 4+ years experience within a SaaS environment. Additional experience within contact centre environments would be advantageous!